Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I love motherhood!!! Hardwork but so worth it to see their beautiful smiles!


The greatest blessing that I have is to be a mother. I love my children so much. They are my best friends. I love them with all of my heart. They are so much fun and full of life. They help me want to become a better mom. Words will never beable to express how much I love my kids. I am so lucky to be their mom and have them in my life. I find myself amazed everyday by the things they say and do. I love playing and talking with them. I will always treasure every memory I have with them. They are so special.
I love you- Skylan, Jayden and Daxton. Thank you so much for being a part of our family. You make me so happy!! I am so proud of you. Please, please don't ever forget how much you are loved. SOOOO many people love you so much including your Heavenly Father.
I love you. Love, MOM

Thank you Paul for your hardwork and doing everything that you can so that I can stay home with our family. I love you more than you will ever know. You always make me laugh. I have so much fun with you. You are my best friend. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You really are one in a billion. You are my everything. I love you more everyday. I am so grateful for the wonderful husband that you are. You do so much for our family. You are always going the extra mile to make sure we are happy. You are such an amazing daddy. You do so much with our kids. They love you so much. Thank you, Paul. I love you. XOXO-Shantel

0 comments:

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Paul & Shantel (EST. 2003) Skylan, Jayden, Daxton & Chloe