Sunday, August 17, 2008

Daxton got blessed in his tough outfit.


We blessed Daxton on Aug. 3rd 2008. Paul did such a great job. It was a great day minus a few things. My girl's were not being very happy on that day. I can't tell you how many times we had to go into the foyer. I almost missed his blessing because Skylan thought it would be lots of fun to start screaming as loud as she could right before it started. His blessing was so beautiful. Thank you Paul for doing such a great job. I was planning on taking family pictures after but Skylan was very over tired. I was so bummed because we all looked really cute and matched. (It's a girl thing)
I am just so happy to have this little man in my life. He brings me so much happiness. We all love him so much and can't get enough of his sweet little smile. We were so blessed to get as a member of our family. We love you Dax- Thank you for the smiles.

0 comments:

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Paul & Shantel (EST. 2003) Skylan, Jayden, Daxton & Chloe